Ways to Beat Stress Instantly!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 04 September 2014 - 5:28 pm IST
After a harrowing week at work, have you been looking for ways to de-stress yourself? Stress is one of the major factors which cause us to snap in crucial times. So, let’s try to keep stress at bay with the help of these calming classics which are going to make you good to go!
- Get Up Early: Getting up 15 to 20 minutes before you normally do, is going to make you feel refreshed and less frazzled. You should take this time to concentrate on yourself. You should think about your goals or indulge in reading something inspirational.
- Clear out your junk: If you think you are suffering from a stressful week, then what would be the best option than de cluttering your closets? It has been proved that de cluttering helps to keep stress at bay. It helps you feel calmer than before and helps you to be emotionally organized.
- Trying Thought Diffusion: Thought Diffusions is the best way to indulge your mind in a meditative mindfulness. Not only it will sweep away all the stress causing factors, it will also instil in you a feeling of calmness.
- Diverting Your Mind: The best way to get rid of stress is to divert your mind away from it. Looking at funny things or funny videos is known to provide tranquillity to your mind and is going to trigger calming responses from the brain as well. This is going to decrease the anxiety and will be helping you to reduce the stress, naturally.
- Indulge in a Hobby: You should start working on a hobby which you find both tasteful and interesting. This is going to help you get back in touch with the creative you and is also going to have tremendous mental benefits.
- Breathing Exercises: Take a minute to breathe deeply and then let is all go slowly. These breathing exercises which are very simple to perform, can bring a sense of calm and can help you to relax even in the middle of most stressful situations. This technique is known as relaxation response in which the parasympathetic nervous system helps the body to calm and relax.
- Mental Thank You Notes: Cognitive Behavioural therapy has made leaps and strides in the field of stress management. In case your stress is getting worse, it is very useful to control your thoughts. Therefore, if you come across a stress causing factor, then the best way to deal with it is to look around and search for things that can provide you with happiness. This is going to provide you with a sense of gratitude and calmness.
Login to Add Comment
Alcoholism does not seem like much of a problem to a large number of people. However, deep down it plays a host towards the rising of major issues and problems in a person’s mental and physic
A recent medical research has indicated that a lifetime of improper walking can result in Osteoarthritis. So, if you know that your gait can do you harm, here are some of the best ways to fix your
Pout and duck face selfies are the trend of the day. However, your lips play a major part in order to get that perfect pouty picture. Due to the winter season, our lips often dry off and break. So,
Ashwagandha is known all over the world by different names. However, the plant, its roots and its berries are used all over in the production of medicines. The plant has a lot of uses and is also u
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Triple X Syndrome
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin