Ways to Boost Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 22 September 2014 - 5:12 pm IST
Often majority of women tend to become pregnant effortlessly, however, there are others for whom this process takes some time. The reason for this delay in getting pregnant is still a mystery to the doctors all over the world. Factors such as heredity and regulation of the cycles could be one of the major reasons for this delay. However, we present to you some simple ways through which you can boost your chances of getting pregnant simply.
- Decreasing your Soda Consumption: It has been found that women who drink about two or three servings of soda have about 16% lesser chances of getting pregnant as compared to their counterparts.
- Early to Bed: Research studies have also shown that women are able to show a healthy rate of pregnancy when they have their regular seven to eight hours of sleep every night.
- Maintaining Your Dental Health: Dental and gum diseases are known to add around two months or more to your regular cycle for getting pregnant. Maintain your dental health and make sure that you see your dentist after every six months.
- Slimming down on the exercise regimen: Women who are known to indulge in strenuous exercise are known to have a 42% low chance of getting pregnant as compared to their counterparts who keep their exercises within control. Though exercise is known to boost your chances of getting pregnant, make sure that you keep a tab on the amount of time which you are spending in your gym.
- Quitting the laziness: You need to keep an active check on your partner and have to ensure that he does not turn into a couch potato. Research studies have suggested that men who watch more than 20 hours of TV per week are known to have 44% low sperm count as compared to their counterparts. So, get him up and get him moving.
- Getting a hold on your anxiety: Doctors have specified that women who have a higher stress level are known to stop ovulating and that could prove one of the major reasons why you are having problems getting pregnant.
- Shedding the Extra Pounds: Men who are overweight or are dealing with obesity are known to have a low sperm count as compared to men who are physically fit. Not only the sperm count is low, but the sperm concentration tends to decrease as well as suggested by studies.
- Burning out the cigarettes: Quitting smoking is the first thing which you ought to do. Smoking is known to decrease the sperm quality as well as quantity! Apart from being harmful for your lungs, smoking is known to decrease your chances of conceiving substantially.
Getting pregnant is going to require some effort of you and you should be following the above mentioned techniques in order to boost your chances of conceiving.
Login to Add Comment
Melanoma– Living It, Surviving It Melanoma, which is also commonly known as skin cancer is known to be an abnormal growth in the number of the skin cells. Often one of the major rea
E. Coli Bacteria Infections - Overview E. coli is a bacterium which lives in the intestines of healthy people and animals. Most of the varieties of E. coli are known to be harmless to hum
Ramsay Hunt Disease – Basic Overview Ramsay Hunt Disease, which is also known as Herpes Zoster Oticus occurs when a Shingles infection affects the facial nerve near the ears. Ramsay
What is the major barrier when you are trying to shed those few extra kilos? The answer is hunger! Contrary to popular beliefs, instead of eating less while you are dieting
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin