Ways to Burn Calories At Home
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 18 September 2014 - 12:32 pm IST
No need wasting all your hard earned money on a Gym Membership anymore! With the health consciousness on an edge and everyone vying for the latest health equipment and troublesome ways to get rid of those extra kilos, I am going to provide you a simple solution out of this! Rather than going in for a gym membership, you can do just the same from your home as well and can burn those extra calories free of cost. Take a look, how
- Skating: Skating is known to burn 425 calories in close to 30 minutes. With the side to side movement of the thigh and the butt muscles, you are able to put stress on your knees and other joints. It is recommended to skate for about 30 minutes every day at a strong yet steady pace. It is the topmost activity which is known to blast the fat and calories away from the body. In order to boost up the burning of the fat, it is recommended to alternate one minute of hard skating accompanied by one minute of medium paced skating in order to get the best benefits.
- Running: Running helps you to burn around 374 calories in about thirty minutes. Major running exercises are known to help the muscles of your legs, butt and core. Also, while running it is recommended to swing your arms from one side to the other without leaning forward. It is recommended to alternate between fast and slow intervals of running in order to boost the burning of the fats.
- Skipping a Rope: Rope skipping is known to burn 340 calories in close to thirty minutes. It is recommended to jump with your feet slightly apart from one other and your body in an upright position. Also, your jumps should be low to the ground. In order to boost the burning of the fats, it is recommended to switch your speed between regular intervals from slow and fast to different styles of jumping.
- Hula Looping: Hula Looping is one of the best ways in order to get rid of those extra kilos. It is recommended to shift the weight around in a circle from time to time. Though you may not be perfect in the beginning, it can help you knock of some major amount of calories.
- Tennis: Nothing speaks perfection and weight loss better than tennis. Alternate forehand and backhand shots are known to burn 272 calories in about 30 minutes. Practicing tennis is known to get your body into a burn mode and therefore helps you get rid of the extra kilos. Trying around 50 to 100 different strokes in a day can make you achieve your risk of getting rid of the weight.
- Dancing: No matter how bad or well you dance, it is always going to be one of the most optimal ways to get rid of calories. Dancing is an excellent and fun way to get rid of the calories. Arms should be freely used while dancing!
- Brisk Walking: Brisk walking is known to burn around 170 calories in about 30 minutes. Brisk walking is known to help some of the major muscles such as the ones in the legs and the butt by taking short yet quick steps. Also, it is recommended to take brisk strides accompanied by a minute of fast jogging or walking.
Your body needs to burn off the excessive calories in order to gain the vitality as well as the shape which is much desired by you. Therefore, take on these simple exercises in order to boost your chances of gaining a desired shape and size.
Login to Add Comment
Everybody wants to have a flawless and dewy complexion. But, very few of us are blessed with great skin that shines with health and radiance. Uneven, patchy skin is a problem that is faced by a lot
Culinary Scientists and food experts from all over the world bring you some of the most delightful tips in order to make your food choices not only healthy, but nutritious at the same time. They re
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy. Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a
Meditation has proved one of the most famous and beneficial forms of relaxation and learning to focus. However, there are a lot of misconceptions and myths which have been associated with meditatio
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Triple X Syndrome
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Headaches and Migraines
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy