Ways To De-Bloat While You Sleep
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 25 August 2014 - 12:33 am IST
Night time is the ideal time to go to sleep or snuggle in and watch movies with a huge bowl of popcorn. However, what if I tell you that there are some tips with which you can de bloat and lose weight without doing anything? Surprised? Stay tuned to the details below:
- Having a low sodium dinner: If you are determined towards losing weight and getting back in shape, it is recommended to skip that huge portion of Chinese dinner. Salt, which we consume at night leads to the bloating of the body and makes you look puffier. The best option is to go to bed after having a dinner of steamed vegetables with a low amount of protein.
- Night time workout: Sweating and working out before you go to sleep can help you to lose weight. A survey has recently proved that people who exercise before going to bed are at a 60% chance of getting a good night’s sleep and can easily shed the pounds as compared to their counterparts.
- Packing up your lunch: It is always recommended to carry your lunch packed and prepared from home. As opposed to home meals, restaurant meals contain twice the normal amount of calories which you should be consuming otherwise. Carry your lunch from home if you want to drop your calories. Make sure that before you go to sleep, you have all the ingredients ready for the next day’s meal.
- Increasing your water intake: Water is one of the most integral ways to keep your system fresh and working. It helps your body to get rid of the excessive waste materials. Do not drink water before going to sleep. If you really do want to keep your water levels intact, drinking lots of water an hour before going to the bed.
- Getting a dark bedroom: Melatonin is a hormone which is very integral towards the burning of the brown fat of the body. This has been proved by a latest research. The production of Melatonin is increased in darkness; therefore make sure that your bedroom is super dark in order to boost the weight loss.
- Turn down the heat: The idea of losing and burning the calories can be done better if you turn down the heat in your room. It has been found out that people who sleep in a room with a lower temperature tend to lose more weight as compared to their counterparts who sleep in a warmer room!
No doubt that weight loss is an integral issue, it can be easily achieved if you are committed to it and strictly adhere to it.
Login to Add Comment
You wash our hands before eating or handling food and tell your children to do so too, but have you ever wondered if the food you are eating is safe? Store bought fruits and vegetables are treated
There is no doubt about the fact that Dogs are some of the most friendly and playful animals. However, a survey has recently suggested that on an average all ov
Hirsutism – Basic Information Hirsutism is a condition which leads to the production of unwanted, male pattern hair growth amongst women. Hirsutism leads to an excessive amount of s
Washing your face may seem as the least complicated of all your beauty routine measures. However, were you aware of the fact that some common lathering habits can result in a variety of skin woes s
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots