Ways To De-Bloat While You Sleep
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 25 August 2014 - 12:33 am IST
Night time is the ideal time to go to sleep or snuggle in and watch movies with a huge bowl of popcorn. However, what if I tell you that there are some tips with which you can de bloat and lose weight without doing anything? Surprised? Stay tuned to the details below:
- Having a low sodium dinner: If you are determined towards losing weight and getting back in shape, it is recommended to skip that huge portion of Chinese dinner. Salt, which we consume at night leads to the bloating of the body and makes you look puffier. The best option is to go to bed after having a dinner of steamed vegetables with a low amount of protein.
- Night time workout: Sweating and working out before you go to sleep can help you to lose weight. A survey has recently proved that people who exercise before going to bed are at a 60% chance of getting a good night’s sleep and can easily shed the pounds as compared to their counterparts.
- Packing up your lunch: It is always recommended to carry your lunch packed and prepared from home. As opposed to home meals, restaurant meals contain twice the normal amount of calories which you should be consuming otherwise. Carry your lunch from home if you want to drop your calories. Make sure that before you go to sleep, you have all the ingredients ready for the next day’s meal.
- Increasing your water intake: Water is one of the most integral ways to keep your system fresh and working. It helps your body to get rid of the excessive waste materials. Do not drink water before going to sleep. If you really do want to keep your water levels intact, drinking lots of water an hour before going to the bed.
- Getting a dark bedroom: Melatonin is a hormone which is very integral towards the burning of the brown fat of the body. This has been proved by a latest research. The production of Melatonin is increased in darkness; therefore make sure that your bedroom is super dark in order to boost the weight loss.
- Turn down the heat: The idea of losing and burning the calories can be done better if you turn down the heat in your room. It has been found out that people who sleep in a room with a lower temperature tend to lose more weight as compared to their counterparts who sleep in a warmer room!
No doubt that weight loss is an integral issue, it can be easily achieved if you are committed to it and strictly adhere to it.
Login to Add Comment
Thirty Five Reasons to Use Garlic: Garlic has been recommended by doctors all over the world as one of the best herbs. Garlic has so many beneficial ways in order to help your body to bec
Right from the farms to our fork, humans tend to waste around 40% of the food. In addition to our economical to our ethical ramifications, this predisposed wastage of food is known to affect our en
Lemons Fruit Overview: Lemons came to become popular in the late 18th century when they were known to cure cases of Scurvy amongst sailors. The sailors found that Lemons and Or
Uterine Fibroids which are emerging as one of the major medical conditions affecting women all over the world are rarely life threatening. They are benign tumors which make it very uncomfortable fo
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar