What Your Nails Say About You
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 20 January 2015 - 1:51 am IST
Nails of a person are the first thing that you notice when you meet them. Did you know that there is a co relation between a person’s nails and their personality? Yes, indeed there is. Check out what your nails say about you!
- Short Nails: People having short nails are often conservative and tend to be analytical and classy in their life. Since shorter nails often need regular trimming, it is a sign that you like to always stay on top of things, which makes you a reliable person.
- Long Nails: Women who have long nails are considered very feminine and like to look pretty always. They are not into rough, outdoor activities and make looking attractive their number one priority. Women with long nails often tend to be flirty and girly.
- Bare Nails: People with bare nails are often into keeping their natural beauty. They tend to be low maintenance and down to earth.
- Painted Nails: People with painted nails are often into expressing themselves as a fashion statement. It is a good indicator that their self esteem lies in the fact as to how they express themselves to the outer world.
- Bitten/ Chewed Nails: People with bitten or chewed nails often tend to belong to a category of nervous disposition. This is a sign of their nervous or impulsive behavior.
- Square Nails: Women with square nails are often people with gutsy temperament and are not afraid to try new things in life. They often tend to be sophisticated, modern and have a good taste in things.
- Pointy Nails: Women with pointy nails tend to experiment and are not afraid to try out the new trends. They often like to be the centre of attraction and are very adventurous.
- Round Nails: This is one of the most common nail shapes and suits almost everyone. People with this nail shape are not into trying something new and love being in the back seat rather than being the star attraction.
Login to Add Comment
If you have been battling depression lately, do not despair. A research study has just found that nearly 30% of people all over the world are battling depression on an everyday basis. Depress
On conducting a social survey on a group of middle aged married couples, going through their second innings in love, most cited the reasons for their divorce as ‘ we were you
Relationships and conflicts go hand in hand. No matter where you are, at workplace or at home, there is always a disagreement of opinions, perspectives as well as connections which
Four Things Not To Say to a Suffering Friend When your friend is suffering from any loss, be it a death in the family, a divorce or a miscarriage, it can be often very difficult to say anyt
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin