Winterize Your Skin!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 21 November 2014 - 4:19 pm IST
Autumn is here. Soon, the beautiful winters too will be knocking at our doors. Winters however, can prove to be very harsh for our skins and they can cause chapping and drying which can be quite difficult to mask up. Cold air can dry out our skin. Overheated rooms and sweaters can worsen conditions such as dermatitis. So, take a look at our picks to winterize your skin and keep it healthy and supple.
- Opt for an exfoliating scrub every month in order to restore the natural moisture of your skin. Often we neglect going in for scrubbing which leads the dead skin cells to accumulate, masking away the natural moisture of the skin.
- While showering, rub on an exfoliation product over your skin and rinse thoroughly later on. Once this is done, apply a moisturizer in order to seal in all the moisture.
- To prevent your hands from chapping, use soap free and an alcohol free hand sanitizer. Instead, go in for a moisturizing cleanser.
- To smooth out the rough patches on the knees and the elbows, simple add honey to your hydrating scrub.
- Treat your feet right by buffing up your calluses with a pumice stone and then applying a buttery moisturizer while your feet are still damp.
- Keep your showers short, not more than 10 minutes. Long showers strip your skin of all the moisture.
- Go for soft fabrics. Pick up softer sheets and sleepwear. Blends of cotton and synthetic can prove to be very irritating to the skin.
Login to Add Comment
Baker's Cyst - Basic Overview Baker's Cyst is the formation of a fluid filled cyst which causes a bulge and a feeling of tightness around the affected person's knee. The pain associated w
Ringworm Infection And Ways To Prevent It Ringworm is commonly known as a skin infection which is caused due to a fungus. Often, when a person suffers from a ringworm infection, then they
Answer this quick! What works to protect our tooth from decay 24 x 7? Saliva! Yes, our saliva is rich in minerals, calcium and phosphorus which helps to protect our
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an am
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?