Work On A Natural Blush
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 02 January 2015 - 4:05 am IST
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an amazing natural and fuss free blush instantly.
- Make sure that you skin is cleansed and moisturized well for a healthy glow. Try prepping your skin with a BB cream and use a concealer in order to hide down all your spots or blemishes. Try skipping the compact and the powder for a change.
- Line up your eyes with the help of an eye pencil and go as close to the lash line as you can. Try smudging this look with the help of a brush in order to soften your look. You can follow this up with an eyelash curler and can use a volumising mascara to enhance your look.
- There are many stains of blushes which are available in the market. Choose the one which suits your skin tone best. Usually, a red or rose tinted hue is known to work for most skin tones. Apply the stain with the help of a brush or with your fingertips on your cheeks. Try using it sparingly and use a foundation on top in order to tone it up a little bit and to make it look even more natural.
- Try dabbing some stain on your lips next. Make sure that you put some on the inner parts of your lips as well in order to gain an ombre effect (the one which shades from light to the dark). Clean up the sides in case you’ve made some mistakes.
- For your hair, try using large velcros and divide your hair into two chunky sections parting at the crown. This look works best with pre washed or with blow dried hair. You can also use a hairspray on the two sections before you proceed with your rollers.
- Lastly, make sure that you remove your Velcros and then apply a texturising spray in order to give your hair some volume and bounce. Scrunch the hair and part them to the side of your own choice. Try setting it with the help of a mild holding spray!
Login to Add Comment
Late night partying with friends and had a little too much to drink? Well, waking up the morning after could mean coping with a horrible hangover. If you are experiencing headache, dry mouth, drows
Getting Rid Of Dark Circles The discolouration under the eyes is known as dark circles. Dark Circles are also known as dark rings or shadows. Some of the major reasons for the occurrence
Back Pain is a very common complaint all over the world. Almost 72% people all over the world have at least experienced back pain once in their life. This ailment has come to emerge as one of the b
Sodium: Sodium is one of the major components of our everyday diet. Table salt (Sodium Chloride) is the major source of Sodium for humans. This mineral is known to control the blood press
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin