Work On A Natural Blush
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 02 January 2015 - 4:05 am IST
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an amazing natural and fuss free blush instantly.
- Make sure that you skin is cleansed and moisturized well for a healthy glow. Try prepping your skin with a BB cream and use a concealer in order to hide down all your spots or blemishes. Try skipping the compact and the powder for a change.
- Line up your eyes with the help of an eye pencil and go as close to the lash line as you can. Try smudging this look with the help of a brush in order to soften your look. You can follow this up with an eyelash curler and can use a volumising mascara to enhance your look.
- There are many stains of blushes which are available in the market. Choose the one which suits your skin tone best. Usually, a red or rose tinted hue is known to work for most skin tones. Apply the stain with the help of a brush or with your fingertips on your cheeks. Try using it sparingly and use a foundation on top in order to tone it up a little bit and to make it look even more natural.
- Try dabbing some stain on your lips next. Make sure that you put some on the inner parts of your lips as well in order to gain an ombre effect (the one which shades from light to the dark). Clean up the sides in case you’ve made some mistakes.
- For your hair, try using large velcros and divide your hair into two chunky sections parting at the crown. This look works best with pre washed or with blow dried hair. You can also use a hairspray on the two sections before you proceed with your rollers.
- Lastly, make sure that you remove your Velcros and then apply a texturising spray in order to give your hair some volume and bounce. Scrunch the hair and part them to the side of your own choice. Try setting it with the help of a mild holding spray!
Login to Add Comment
Cervical Cancer has been growing extremely since the last couple of decades all over the world. Hailed one of the most dangerous kinds of cancer affected women after breast cancer, it has claimed a
Sleep Apnea - Overview Sleep Apnea has emerged out to be one of the most potential sleep disorders in which the breathing tends to stop and start intermittently. People who either snore l
Heat Rashes – Basic Overview Heat Rashes, which are also known as Prickly Heat or Miliaria is not a condition which just affects babies. It effects adults equally especially during
There is a very common misconception that thrives amongst women all over the world. It is that men are always in a mood for sex. This is not so. Just because they love something, does not mean that
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Headaches and Migraines
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy