Work On A Natural Blush
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 02 January 2015 - 4:05 am IST
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an amazing natural and fuss free blush instantly.
- Make sure that you skin is cleansed and moisturized well for a healthy glow. Try prepping your skin with a BB cream and use a concealer in order to hide down all your spots or blemishes. Try skipping the compact and the powder for a change.
- Line up your eyes with the help of an eye pencil and go as close to the lash line as you can. Try smudging this look with the help of a brush in order to soften your look. You can follow this up with an eyelash curler and can use a volumising mascara to enhance your look.
- There are many stains of blushes which are available in the market. Choose the one which suits your skin tone best. Usually, a red or rose tinted hue is known to work for most skin tones. Apply the stain with the help of a brush or with your fingertips on your cheeks. Try using it sparingly and use a foundation on top in order to tone it up a little bit and to make it look even more natural.
- Try dabbing some stain on your lips next. Make sure that you put some on the inner parts of your lips as well in order to gain an ombre effect (the one which shades from light to the dark). Clean up the sides in case you’ve made some mistakes.
- For your hair, try using large velcros and divide your hair into two chunky sections parting at the crown. This look works best with pre washed or with blow dried hair. You can also use a hairspray on the two sections before you proceed with your rollers.
- Lastly, make sure that you remove your Velcros and then apply a texturising spray in order to give your hair some volume and bounce. Scrunch the hair and part them to the side of your own choice. Try setting it with the help of a mild holding spray!
Login to Add Comment
Though it may be quite stylish to listen to music on a high note and it may even make you feel like dancing, however, researchers have pointed out some of the major side effects of
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) : Overview Riboflavin is a sub type of B Vitamin. Riboflavin is found in milk, meats, eggs, nuts as well as green vegetables. Used along with a combination of othe
Potassium: Potassium and the growth and maintenance of body go hand in hand. This mineral has emerged to be one of the most vital one in order to maintain the water balance of the c
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you a
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Triple X Syndrome
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy