STRESS MANAGEMENTCreated On : April 8, 2016
Stress is a very common factor that every one of us feels at one phase of our lives or the other. Stress usually happens when we handle something which is more than we are used to on an everyday basis. When people feel stressed, the body responds back in return as if we are caught up in a dangerous situation.
When caught under a stressful condition, the hormone secretion increases, the heart beat increases and thus, the body generates a great amount of energy. This is often known as the fight and the flight situation in an everyday life.
Stress can be even helpful and useful for people. However, in case the stress happens for a longer duration of time, it can come out to have bad effects.
Stress has often been linked to situations such as headaches, stomach pains, back pains and even trouble sleeping. Stress can come out to weaken the immune system of the body. In case a person is already suffering from a tense situation, then stress can come out to worsen the condition of the patient. The work life, interpersonal relationships as well as school life of people can suffer to a great extent.
How Can You Handle Stress?
However, despite the above mentioned scenario, stress can easily be managed. In order to get stress under control, the following steps can be taken:
- Find out the root cause of the reason for your stress
- Look out for the ways that can be used in order to decrease the amount of stress
- Learn out better and healthy ways for relieving the stress as well as remove its harmful effects.Sometimes, people are often able to figure out the real cause of their stress. Stress can be attributed towards a major change in the lifestyle of people or the loss of someone who is dear to someone. However, it is very important for people to find out what is the real cause of their stress.Some of the below mentioned steps can be undertaken in order to keep the stress at bay:
- Every single person feels differently from the other person while coping up with a stressful situation. Psychiatrists feel that tracking of stress can help the patients to keep a tab on their stress management. When patients keep a tab on their stress, they are able to keep a note as to why they reacted towards a situation with a particular way.
- Measurement Of The Stressful Levels
- You need to learn new ways in order to keep a tab over your time management. In case you do that, then you can make a better schedule of your daily activities and keep those things in priority which mean a lot to you.
- Look for better ways to cope up with your stress. Look at the ways with which you have been dealing with stress in the past. Appreciate what can work out and what can’t.
- Make sure that you take good care of yourself under all situations. Make sure that you take plenty of rest and quit smoking.
- Alcohol consumption should be kept at bay
- Try out some new ways of thinking. In case you worry about the small things, then ensure that you can change that way of thinking.
- Speak up and try to open up your views and opinions. Talk about the needs that you have and voice your opinions. Getting a good communication going can go out and help you to feel and act in a thoughtful way.
- Ask for help when you need it. It has been known that people who have a strong network of family and friends can cope better with stress as compared to their counterparts.
- Sometimes, it can be felt that people find it’s too hard to deal with stress on their own. Therefore, talking to someone that you trust can really help you out.
Login to Add Comment
Hair Loss in Men
Hello all, I have been suffering from tremendous hair loss recently and need to know if I...
Side effects of pain killers
Hi, I am suffering from back pain and shivers in the last couple of days. I have taken pa...
Getting bald at a young age
Hi everyone, I am 24 years old and I am developing bald patches all over the head. Can so...
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss